Biosuperfood formulas contain over 5000 individual nutrients ( including daily essentials)
- All known vitamins: A (precursors), B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 (including human-active B12 and Inositol), C, D, E & K
- Essential Fatty Acids (EFA): the “good fats that heal” rich in Omega 3, 6, 9, ALAs (Alpha-Linolenic Acids), DGLA (Dihomogamma-Linolenic Acid), DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid), and rare GLA (its high gamma linoleic acid content is similar to early mother’s milk) and more fatty acids
- All known essential amino acids plus ten additional non-essential amino acids (Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Valine, Alanine, Tryptophan, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine)
- All known minerals including calcium, magnesium, zinc, sodium, iridium, iron, iodine, potassium, manganese, phosphorous, chloride, potassium, sulfur, magnesium, etc. — calcium utilization at over 80%
- Over 92 colloidal essential and natural trace elements like iron (Fe), iodine (I), copper (Cu), manganese (Mn), zinc (Zn), cobalt (Co), molybdenum (Mo), selenium (Se), chromium (Cr), tin (Sn), vanadium (V), fluorine (F), silicon (Si) and nickel (Ni)
- Phytonutrients – Highly evolved nature’s special forces like phycocyanin, quercitin, lycopene and others which enhance a multitude of unique health agents like calcium spirulan which is VERY INHOSPITABLE TO VIRUSES and ABNORMAL CELLS
- More than 4,000 natural active food enzymes that contribute to the efficient digestion of fats, carbohydrates and proteins, permitting greater assimilation of nutrients and total elimination of toxins
- One of the richest sources of chlorophyll, with high levels of magnesium and calcium spirulan well-known agents for its antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory benefits
- Astaxanthin and Dunaliella contain high levels of alpha-carotene, including cryptoxanthin and beta-carotene that offers powerful immunity and toxin shield against continuous pollution, toxins and stress with hundreds of times the antioxidants power of vitamin E and C, and up to 40 times that of beta carotene in carrots
- Nucleic acids (RNA & DNA)
- Chlorophyll with extraordinary calcium spirulan
- Certified herbicide, pesticide and preservative free
- Other Ingredients: Vegetarian Gelatin, Water and Glycerin
BIOSUPERFOOD (BSF) Formulas are whole food products containing just four micro-algae – four of the most nutrient and phytonutrient dense algae found on earth:
• Spirulina Pacifica
• Spirulina Platensis
• Astaxanthin from Haematoccoccus Pluvialis
These algae were selected amongst thousands for their unique properties, quality and compatibility. They are hydroponically grown to their highest potential of completeness, balance and synergy.
Spirulina is a blue green micro-algae, unseen by naked eyes, grown in warm and brackish water. It is about 60-70% complete highly digestible protein. Its protein elements contain 18 out of 22 amino acids, including all the 8 essential amino acids. Spirulina is a profound source of vitamins such as A, B, E, H, thousands of enzymes and several essential and non-essential fatty acids. Spirulina is rich in B vitamins, minerals, trace elements, chlorophyll, and enzymes. It is also one of the best food sources of GLA – an essential fatty acid necessary for tissue growth and regeneration. Due to its soft cell wall all of Spirulina’s nutrients are easily assimilated.
Dunaliella Salina is a single celled, salt-water micro-algae that under appropriate growth conditions accumulates massive amounts of beta-carotene. Dunaliella contains other carotenoids such as alpha carotene and xanthophylls like zeaxanthin, cryptoxanthin and lutein. It also accumulates very high concentrations of glycerol. High concentrations of beta-carotene and glycerol offer Dunaliella protection from the saline conditions and osmotic pressure of the environment where it lives. Natural mixed carotenoids found in Dunaliella salina are among nature’s best antioxidants.
Haematococcus Pluvialis is believed to be by far the world’s richest known source of astaxanthin, a unique natural carotenoid pigment and an extremely powerful biological antioxidant. A growing body of scientific literature shows that natural astaxanthin surpasses many of the antioxidant benefits of vitamin C and vitamin E. Astaxanthin holds superior antioxidant activity and has an ability to support and maintain natural inflammatory response. Additionally, scientific research has proven that astaxanthin is able to cross the blood-brain barrier and the central nervous system better than many other antioxidants.
Thoroughly and meticulously researched
BioSuperfood formulas are manufactured in Laval, Canada. These formulations were researched in a non-profit environment, without commercial goal, for over 13 years on over 20 species of animals. The duration and thoroughness of the research has never before been seen among similar endeavors in this field. Practical applications have ranged from thousands of farm animals to victims of the Chernobyl disaster, to over a decade of nutritional support for people in their everyday pursuit of health.
Strict standards for safety, quality and purity are adhered to throughout the various growth, harvesting and bottling processes of BIOSUPERFOOD. The bio-algae are ecologically harvested, pesticide and herbicide free. BioSuperFood is 100% PURE AND CRYSTAL CLEAN with NO FILLERS.
Distinction between BSF Formulas
F1 & F2 BIOSUPERFOOD – general support:
For children and adults of all ages and early degenerative conditions
BioSuperFood Formula F2 Core contains significant amounts of red algae resulting in great concentrations of red pigments, carotenoids and antioxidants which offer profound nutritional value and benefit. Formula F2 is for general nutritional health, immune system support and early degenerative conditions, for increased energy and vitality, for safer dieting and fasting, for sports and fitness performance, and in replacement of most supplements and vitamins.
BIOSUPERFOOD F3 Forte – advanced support:
For children and adults of all ages
BIOSUPERFOOD F3 Forte contains yet more of the red algae than F2 with even more of caroteoids and antioxidants resulting in a more advanced nutritional support for the immune system, for increased vitality, healthy aging, and good health maintenance, for safer dieting and fasting, for peak performance in physically active individuals, and in replacement of most supplements and vitamins.
The BIOPREPARAION (BSF) Formulas F2+ and F3+ … the “BIOPREPARAION+” designated formulas are the formulations intended for animals which are merely processed differently for optimal assimilation in shorter digestive tracts …
… All BIOSUPERFOOD FORMULAS contain the same four whole micro-algae that provide the thousands of micro-nutrient that occur synergistically in the blends. Besides achieving a high degree of completeness and balance, the formulas have increasing synergy and nutritional value from F2 to F3 resulting from and increasing amount of red algae from F2 to F3. Red algae contain more antioxidants, carotenoids, fatty acids and phytonutrients which are known to have greater efficiencies in reaching, nourishing and protecting the brain and the heart.
Ingredients in BioSuperfood
How does Biosuperfood compare to other algae?
BioSuperfood – A Breed Apart
BioSuperfood is not a laboratory produced man-made supplement. It is exactly what Nature intended, a balanced whole food teaming with nutrition. This proprietary formula of microalgae delivers nutrients in their completely natural and bio-available form – a form that the body easily recognizes and can readily use for healing, repair, anti-aging, etc.. A Proprietary Freeze-dry Technique is used that preserves 100% of the nutrients. BioSuperfood is Kosher and Vegan.
BIOSUPERFOOD is BioAvailable and BioSynergistic
Unlike other algae, BIOSUPERFOOD is highly bioavailable. For example, Chlorella, a green micro- algae, is a nutritious food but does not have the same anti-viral, anti-cancer and immune stimulating properties as BSF. The Chlorella cell wall is made of indigestible cellulose while the cell wall of the spirulina in BSF is made of complex proteins and sugars that are easily digested by humans.
This blend achieves superior synergies and a balance not attained in singly occurring algae. The algae are grown either in an open farm or in a bioreactor environment in order to control the quality and purity and of key aspects of the technology such as: temperature, light, water level, turbulence, etc. allowing for control of the presence of more or less of the desired nutrients such as alpha carotene, zinc, vitamin C, etc.
Founder and Science
The product was brought to America by Professor, Doctor Michael Kiriac, N.D., PhD and Academician of Merits. In 2002, Prof. Kiriac became a Fellow of the European Medical Association, a well-deserved reward for his work in helping the children of the Chernobyl disaster using BioSuperfood. For 22 years, Dr. Kiriac was the lead researcher and director of the effort to develop nutritional solutions to various diseases in the former USSR.
A bioneer, he is the author of many scientific papers and patents in the science and technology of growing and enhancing micro algae concentrates. He is the recipient of gold medals awarded for his invention of BioSuperfood and its use in healing the children of Chernobyl. Founder and CEO of BioNutrition Inc, Prof. Kiriac continues to lecture and promote Nutrition all over the world to help alleviate health conditions and problems.